Don't bust the net!
Premier League expert?
Reckon you know how many goals will be scored this weekend in the Premier League?
Will United smash it? Will it be Blue skies above? Can City scrape a draw?
Now's your chance to put your knowledge to good use by entering our fantastic competition - Don't bust the net! You can receive weekly points for correctly predicting the total number of goals scored in all Premier League matches that weekend.
Sounds easy? Great! But be careful - if you over estimate by just one goal, you'll Bust the Net and you're out of that month's competition!
So do you play safe and bank some easy points, or go for broke and aim for the maximum? It's your choice!
NB launch date is 1st October 2013, so register now for your chance to share in a pool of £200!
1. Sign up
The competition is eligible to all bet365 customers - entry is completely free.
Simply email your bet365 username to [email protected] and you're entered!
2. Estimate goals
Each weekend - before the kick off of the first match - players must submit their Total Goal Estimate (TGE) for matches in the Premier league that week.
You are awarded points based on how close your estimate is to the Actual Total Number (ATN) of goals - without going over.
If your TGE is higher than the ATN, you've Bust the Net and you're out of that month's competition!
3. Win cash!
Every Wednesday, Fortune Palace will publish a Leaderboard showing the top 10 players.
At the end of the month, the leading player will receive £100!
Players finishing 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th will each receive a share of the remaining £100.
Full competition details
- Only bet365 customers are eligible for entry.
- Entry to the competition is free for bet365 customers.
- To enter, all players must submit their bet365 username to [email protected] before sending their weekly estimates.
- Each week, registered players must submit via email their Total Goal Estimate (TGE) for matches in the Premier league that weekend.
- TGEs must be received by Fortune Palace before the kick off of the first match.
- TGEs received after kick off of the first match will be ineligible.
- Players must submit a TGE each week.
- Players may join the competition at any point in the month.
- The Actual Total Number (ATN) of goals is the total number of goals scored in that weekend's matches, including penalties.
- Points are awarded each week, based on the difference between a player's TGE and the ATN as detailed in the table below:
- The leaderboard will be published each week once all points are reconciled.
- At the end of the month, the final points total will be calculated and the prize winners announced.
- The five players with the highest score will each receive a prize.
- The £200 prize fund will be allocated as follows - 1st place £100, 2nd place £50, 3rd place £25, 4th place £15, 5th place £10.
- All prize money will be entered into the player's bet365 account as a bonus, the month following the competition end.
- The prize money will need to be rolled over 3 times before being able to withdraw and bets must be placed on prices of 1.5 or higher.
- The competition launches on 1st October 2013, but players can sign up from 1st September.
|Don't bust the net points|
|ATN - 1||9 points|
|ATN - 2||8 points|
|ATN - 3||7 points|
|ATN - 4||6 points|
|ATN - 5||5 points|
|ATN - 6||4 points|
|ATN - 7||3 points|
|ATN - 8||2 points|
|ATN - 9||1 point|
|ATN - 10 or more||0 points|